DAY 1 /27 September/
Arrive in Ulaanbaatar. On arrival our guide and driver will meet and transfer to hotel. Free afternoon
DAY 2 /28 September/
Breakfast at the hotel.
Transfer to airport for flight to Ulgii town. On arrival transfer to ger camp. Afternoon visit to Ulgii town to visit local market etc. Overnight at ger camp. (b, box lunch, d)
DAY 3 /29 September/
Today we will visit local Kazak family explore their life style and might meet one of kazak man with eagle. Overnight at ger camp. (b, box lunch, d)
DAY 4, 5 /30 September, 1 October/
Two full days at the Eagle festival. Meals and overnight at ger camp (b, l,d)
DAY 6 /2 October/
Rest day. PLEASE NOTE, this rest day is also intentionally built in to allow for uncontrollable changes to the itinerary due to eve changing schedule of domestic flights.
/You might spend this with day tour to Khustain Nuruu national park near Ulaanbaatar or Tolbo lake near Ulgii town/ /b, l, d/
DAY 7 /3 October/
Fly back to Ulaanbaatar. Transfer to hotel Overnight at hotel. (b)
DAY 8 /4 October/
DATE: 27 Sept – 4 Oct, 2017
Price is USD 2700 per person for 2 pax.
Tour prices include:
- All transfers
- Internal return flight to Ulgii
- Twin accommodation at 4* while in the city for 5 nights
- Entrance fees to mentioned museums, monasteries.
- Meals as specified
- Accommodation in the traditional Mongolian ger while in countryside
- Vehicle for the tour
- National Park fees
- Eagle Festival entrance fee
- English speaking guide throughout the trip
Tour prices do not include:
- Drinks, gratuities, horse/camel riding fee, photo fee at museums & monasteries, airport taxes and international transportation to and from Mongolia